Fifty Shades of Brown


I recently moved into a new place, so this Saturday while the rain was away for the day I figured it would be the perfect opportunity to pick up some much needed furniture. I was unquestionably ecstatic to see the sun shining through my windows, even though it was playing a bit of a pic-a-boo game with the clouds.
Despite the sun and the cloud games it was a beautiful day that inspired my shopping ensemble. I am huge fan of monochromatic/monochromatic inspired looks and when I saw this faux fur vest in my closet it was screaming to come out and play and I was itching to put it on. This outfit was all the more exciting to me as soon as I added my favorite gold elephant belt, that was passed on to me by my mother. Thanks Mom! I absolutely adore this belt so when I have the opportunity to add it to a look I really feel as though it just takes on a life of its own. What’s one of your favorite items passed on to you?










{Outfit details: Jones New York, vintage vest. Steve Madden wooden heels}

1 comment: