Feelin' Blue




Ugghh... I'm sick. I've been spending the past few days lying in bed catching up on some much needed business research, along with drowning my immune system with as much Echinacea and vitamin C my body can consume without exceeding the legal limit, lol. But in between all of this, I desperately needed a mental break.
So, I click click clicked away and made this wishful outfit of the day if and only if I could go out at play. {*Side note confession, I might have a thing about rhyming... ok ok I DO have a thing for rhyming :) }
Anywho, what better way to enjoy the beautiful LA weather than in a crop top and a leather gathered skirt!? Oh and the shoes.. they're probably my favorite part about this whole imaginary getup! The electric blue is so striking. I don't currently own a pair of pointy toe pumps yet, but these bright blues have now encouraged me to spice up my shoe game and add a pair to the closet. Besides, I've been seeing a lot of pointy toes out and about so... if the shoe fits, right!? What do you lovelies think about the pointy toe?


  





No comments:

Post a Comment