The Tank



Tanks, tanks and more tanks. I'm a sucker for a cute tank and a great deal.
Long, short, baggy, fitted--I've gotta have them all. Tank tops are one of my favorite basic staples that I couldn't live without. They're so easy to dress up, or down. With that said, obviously when I saw this 3.1 Phillip Lim tank hanging by its lonesome waiting for me to pick up during my stroll through Target, I had to oblige. I mean it's Phillip Lim for Target... must I think twice?
Nope.





From the frayed edges, to the asymmetric hem, leading to the sheer back, it was a no brain-er. They also had it in blue, but, unfortunately, they didn't have my size(sad face) if they did I certainly would have snagged that too.


I tucked the front of the top into the my skirt to expose more of the stripes and to also accentuate the elongated back hem. I can already tell that I'm going to get a lot of use out of this top and I'm sure you'll be seeing it again! 




Have a great Saturday!


                                                                    Toodles



{Outfit Details: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target tank, H&M skirt, Steve Madden heels, & L.A.M.B bag}




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

No comments:

Post a Comment