Sporty Cool // Music Monday


Instrumental by LA Chase


So, let me tell you...
The sudden change in weather has created an undeniable urge/necessity to be warm and comfortable; both of which are included in this outfit. Now I know, one could say that a cropped anything doesn't lead to warmth, but layered just right it can (at least in LA). These leather joggers are beyond comfortable! They're the kind of comfy that makes you just want to wear them all day, err day. haha. I must admit that I wasn't completely convinced about the joggers in general until I found this pair recently from my latest trip to Nordstrom Rack. Now that I have them... I'm kind of obsessed. =|




P.s. My black bracelet is a makeshift one from one of my Coach purses. You know those straps that come with certain bags that you either toss or lose. Well, I kept this one with the intention to use it for something else one day. After coming up with this nifty bracelet, I'm glad I decided to keep it. The mixture of leather and metal gave this look the added edge that it needed.






 

NYFW kicks off this week!! I can't wait to see all the shows and street style photos. Follow me on Pinterest to see my favs!


Outfit Details:

 Vintage: Valerie Stevens blazer

 SIQUE sweatshirt 

Piper Project joggers

Primadonna heels

H & M sunnies

Mom's: necklace

Vintage bag




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

No comments:

Post a Comment