The Japanese Garden


What to wear with 4th union metallic toe leopard print flats
So, let me tell you...
Spring is here, which means lightweight fabrics, pastel colors, and beautiful blooming flowers. To celebrate the beginning of this spring season the BF and I visited a lovely Japanese Garden this past Sunday, which was absolutely breathtaking.

how to style a Frenchi high low top

what to wear with a David Young fedora
  
Being that the garden wasn't our only stop for the day, I wanted to make sure that I was a little more casual than my typical "casual" attire. Meaning, I exchanged my heels for my trusty leopard print flats and was ready for the days festivities. The warm sun, fresh flowers and time with my love, made for another memorable weekend. 

how to style a vintage bag

how to style a tangerine Frenchi high low top

how to style Banana Republic white cuffed shorts

wearing David Young fedora Tiffany Co necklace Frenchi high low top




what to wear on a day date using 4th Union David Young Frenchi



Outfit Details:

 Frenchi top

Banana Republic shorts

 4th & Union flats

David & Young hat

Vintage: bag



 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 


6 comments:

  1. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this post! Love your Style!! :)
    Plase visit my blog.. http://ylieby.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu es splendide!!
    Bisous

    http://lironsdelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hermes Kelly? Great post

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete