Stripes on Stripes and Tie Dye

Outfit Young-Reckless tie-dye snapback hat HM striped dress sweater Esprit crossbody bag Nixon watch

I'ts about time I confess...

Hi, my name is Marquise Brown and I'm addicted to wearing black, white, and any striped version of the two. Well... not any but most. :) 
 I wore this outfit last weekend while running a few errands. I've considered myself to be more of a shorts or pants kind of gal, but after wearing a few more dresses recently, I forgot about the ease and simplicity that comes with a dress. Contrasting my girlie side with a bit of a tomboy style has been really fascinating to me as of late. With that in mind, I styled this striped mini dress with my Y&R snapback and H&M slip-ons.

Outfit Young Reckless tie-dye snapback hat HM striped dress sweater slip-ons Esprit crossbody bag


Shoes and accessories HM slip ons Esprit crossbody bag Nixon watch

Outfit Details Young Reckless tie-dye snapback hat HM striped dress sweater slip ons Esprit crossbody bag

Outfit DetailsYoung Reckless tie-dye snapback hat HM striped dress sweater slip ons Esprit crossbody bag

Like always, thank you for reading!

Outfit Details:

H&M dress
//old
{Similar here}

H&M sweater
//old 
{Similar here} also like this

H&M shoes
{Find them here}

Young & Reckless hat 
{Also like this hat}

 Tiffany & Co bracelet
{Similar here} also like this

Nixon watch
{Find it here} also like this

Esprit bag
{Check out this bag On Sale} also like this


 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

7 comments:

  1. I love how you took a dress and dressed it more casual and more tomboy and make it more you. It looks so comfy and chic, I love it!

    Nicole
    http://teahive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to first start off by saying I love the name of your blog; its soooo cute! But I love your look. Its a casual chic!

    Raven.

    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous look! Love the stripes on stripes.

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this outfit!! Very sporty chic and stylish ;) I love your dress especially, you look fab in it!! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, this outfit is totally perfect. I just need that dress a bit. Totally gorg love!

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute shoes!

    Eye See Euphoria I http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/pucker-up

    ReplyDelete