NYFW Spring / Summer 2015 // Photo Diary



So, let me tell you ...

I know NYFW has come and gone for a lot of people but, after finally having the time to sort through my pictures, it feels like I'm reliving it once again. 
I was originally scheduled to arrive in New York on Day 1, but I was booked for a project that postponed my trip by a day (details coming later!). I arrived the night of Day 2, settled into my hotel room and prepared for the unimaginable experience that I was going to be embarking upon. 

Day 3 



{Outfit Details: Topman mesh tank, Topshop skirt, Zara heels, ZeroUV sunglasses, Prima Donna necklace (c/o Lucky Magazine), Unknown thrifted bangle, Esprit bag}



Day 4

 

{Outfit Details: P. J. Klein vintage dress, Unknown vintage pants, Forever 21 heels, H&M collar necklace (similar here), ZeroUV sunglasses, Grandmother's belt, Unknown bag (similar here)}



Day 5

 

 {Outfit DetailsTopshop dress, Generic long white socks, Steve Madden heels, Topshop rhino necklace, Forever 21 men's sunglasses, Mom's belt, Caravelle NY watch, Gregory Sylvia bag}



Street Style Snaps


For some, fashion week is merely an event that comes and goes, but for me, it was like being a kid in a candy store. It left me excited and wanting to try everything that caught my eye. Ok, maybe not EVERYTHING...
 Until we meet again New York. 




No comments:

Post a Comment