Iridescent Stud


So, let me tell you...

About this iridescent bag that I picked up from the Nasty Gal store in LA. I usually wouldn't purchase a bag like this because of its iridescent fabric, but it was for that reason that I changed my mind and got it anyway. Going into the new year, I find myself thinking more about upping my style game  and allowing myself to be more adventurous, but not just with my style, but with life in general. 



Marquise C Brown fashion blog Honey In My Heels wearing BCBGeneration pom pom baseball cap H&M faux leather studded jacket and Nasty Gal crossbody bag


Wearing Kenar long sleeve v-neck t-shirt from Marshalls H&M mens sweatshirt Nasty Gal crossbody bag H&M faux leather jacket and Topshop hiker boots


Wearing H&M cropped faux leather jacket

Wearing Nasty Gal iridescent crossbody bag Topshop boots


Wearing H&M sweatshirt Urban Outfitters leggings and Nicole Miller socks

Wearing BCBGeneration cap H&M cropped faux leather jacket Nasty Gal iridescent bag


Outfit Details:

H&M Faux Leather Jacket

Kenar long sleeve shirt
// Marshalls

H&M sweatshirt
//Menswear

Urban Outfitters leggings

Nicole Miller NYC socks
//Marshalls

Topshop boots
 {Find them here} 

BCBGeneration baseball cap
//Nordstrom Rack

Nasty Gal bag
/sold out
 {Get on the waitlist here} 


Shop Similar Styles








 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 


2 comments:

  1. jacket sooo awesome! love your style here...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is amazing! Love your jacket. You look great! I also want to be more adventurous with my style!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete