Camel Trench + Red Lips



My closet is finally equipped with a camel trench coat, via my mom's closet (Thanks Mom).

 I wore this outfit about a week ago, on a day when comfort and warmth were sharing a space on my priority list. And the red lip, well that was to spice things up of course. ;) 





Photos by: Rhyon Brown

Outfit Details:

Nordstrom fedora
 {Find it here} 

BCBGeneration trench coat

Reiss Top

American Eagle Jeans

Thrifted bag

Nike sneakers

Michael Kors necklace & watch

Mac Lipstick: Ruby Woo
 {Find it here} 




Shop Similar Styles








 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

3 comments:

  1. great look, I would wear everything head to toe!! xx

    Marveling-Mind☀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love your top.

    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this entire look, you've styled it so well! x

    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete