Love The Classic Black


So, let me tell you...

I love a good all black ensemble.  It's a classic look that consistently works on any given day. 
When wearing all black I sometimes like to augment the look with a few contrasting details to add a bit more personality to my outfit. On that note, I love the back cut out of this Tobi sweater, it delivers a suggestive element that doesn't come with your typical cowl neck. It says mellow in the front, but party in the back!

Outfit Details, Tobi Cowl Neck Sweater Piper Project faux leather pants Guess pointed toe pumps Kate Spade New York bag

personal style fashion blogger Marquise C Brown

Tobi Cross My Mind Cowl Neck Sweater

Tobi Cross My Mind Sweater

Piper Project faux leather joggers Guess printed pointed toe pumps Nixon watch Kate Spade New York bag

Outfit Details, Tobi Cowl Neck Sweater Piper Project faux leather pants Guess pointed toe pumps Kate Spade New York bag


Tobi Cross My Mind Sweater Tiffany & Co Beads sterling silver earrings and bracelet




Outfit Details:

  Tobi Cross My Mind Sweater 
// c/o Tobi

 Piper Project faux leather pants 

Guess pointed toe pumps

Unknown sunglasses

 Kate Spade New York bag 

 Tiffany & Co Beads earrings and bracelet 

 Nixon Chrono Watch 

 M.A.C Ruby Woo Lipstick 




Get The Look








 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

1 comment: