Winter White with Shades of Grey



So, let me tell you...

It seems as though my closet is in a "finally" stage right now. Thanks to Tobi, I finally have the white blazer that my closet has been in need of for like 3 seasons now, at least. I decided to get it a size bigger so it would fit more like a boyfriend blazer. It'll give me a lot of versatility during the upcoming seasons, which is essential. I paired it with this cute little knit top from Tobi as well. I really like the structure of this crop top, I've worn it twice already and it still has its original shape. 

Wearing Tobi blazer & knit crop top, H&M waxed jeans, Bakers over the knee boots, Dooney & Bourke bag Nixon rose gold watch

I was going on a lunch date, and it was between these boots or a pair of heeled sandals, good thing I went with the boots because it started to rain. The fickle weather here has got me like: crop top for the sun, blazer for the cold, and boots for the rain. How are you holding up with the temperatures where you are?

Honey In My Heels by Marquise C Brown Winter whites with Shades of Grey natural hair fashion & personal style blogger

Trending winter whites with Shades of grey Marquise C Brown fashion style blog Honey In My Heels

Wearing white Tibi blazer & Rose gold Nixon watch
Wearing H&M waxed jeans with Bakers over the knee boots


Wearing Tobi blazer & knit crop top, H&M waxed jeans, Bakers over the knee boots, Dooney & Bourke bag


Outfit Details:

  Tobi Fresher Than Ever Blazer 
// c/o Tobi

 Tobi On Cloud 9 Crop Top 
// c/o Tobi

Unknown leather belt

H&M waxed jeans

Bakers over the knee boots

Dooney & Bourke bag

 Nixon Chrono Watch 

 M.A.C Ruby Woo Lipstick 




Get The Look







 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

4 comments:

  1. you are rocking that white blazer beautifully!! xx

    Marveling-Mind☀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous on you :)


    http://inezdivaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white blazer looks so chic on you! Gorgeous outfit hun!

    Thanks for sharing this! Would love if you could drop by CH1K.com as I am running a Daniel Wellington Giveaway!

    http://ch1k.com/giveaway/daniel-wellington-giveaway/

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete