---->>>> Cool LA Days


Leather jacket at this time of year...

 I know, it looks a bit confusing especially with the sun shining so bright. But let me tell you, it was one of those beautifully crisp LA days, when the breeze was ever so faint, yet just enough to cause a chill. So I threw on my casual outfit, knotted my tank, added a touch of floral, and grabbed my vintage leather jacket just in case. You can never be too sure during one of those cool LA days.

Wearing //  Generic snapback, Jami earrings, Mr Kate Beautymarks, H&M ribbed tank, vintage leather jacket, Old Navy Rockstar jeans, Nine West Boots


Marquise C Brown personal style fashion blogger

Fashion blogger spring ootd


Wearing // vintage leather jacket, MAC Ruby Woo lipstick, Marshalls leather fringe bag

Wearing // Mr. Kate gold Beautymarks, H&M  ribbed tank, vintage leather jacket, Jami earrings


Outfit Details:

Generic snapback ( alternative here )

Vintage leather jacket

 H&M tank top  ( similar here & here )

 Old Navy jeans (alternative here  & here )

Nine West booties ( alternative here )

Marshalls fringe bag ( alternative here & here )

Mr. Kate Beautymarks

Jami earrings 


 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 


2 comments:

  1. I love the edginess of this look! You styled it perfectly!
    ~Sophia
    Plaid Is My Favourite Colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, casual, and edgy look! I really love that fringe bag!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete