Defining Details



Hey lovelies! This past Saturday, I wore one of my favorite sweatshirts that I just so happened to find on another thrifting venture.
I typically don't expect to find anything specific when thrifting, but after finding a good piece, it's hard not to thrift without expectations. I absolutely LOVE this sweatshirt, the quilting detail and the pink embroidery in the center is what makes me want to wear it as often as possible. But unfortunately, with defining details like this, it's a bit challenging to wear this sweatshirt that often without going unnoticed. But then again, it's fashion, so... challenge accepted!

Defining Details outfit details wearing Ralph Lauren button down Embroidered sweatshirt Black skinny jeans BCBGeneration leather knee high boots

Defining Detials outfit accessories Coach pleated bag Tiffany & Co necklace and bracelet Nixon watch

Defining Details accessories Nixon watch Tiffany & Co bracelet DIY nail design

Marquise C Brown fashion style blogger Honey In My Heels



Wearing sequined ladybug hat and Tiffany & Co necklace



 {Outfit details: Thrifted sweatshirt, Ralph Lauren button up, BCBGeneration knee-high boots, & Coach Madison Gathered Leather Kara Caryall here}

1 comment: