I've Got A New Attitude



I'm feelin' good from my head to my shoes, 

Know where I am goin' and I know what to do, 
I've tidied up my point of view,
I've got a new attitude.

I'm in control,
My worries are few,
'Cause I got love like I never knew,
Ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo...
I've got a new attitude

I couldn't have said it better myself Ms. LaBelle. This past week I overcame a lot of mental obstacles that I put in my own way, so I'm happy to say I've got a New Attitude.

                                                                
                                                                Toodles





{Outfit Details: Ralph Lauren button up, Banana Republic shorts, Carlos wedges, H&M sunglasses, L.A.M.B handbag } 






Follow this post on Bloglovin'  & follow on Instagram /honeyinmyheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment