The Heel or The Wedge

Diane Von Furstenberg wedges Diane Von Furstenberg

My, my, my... what do we have here?
This my friends is not your everyday wedge. This is the type of shoe that you slide your feet into knowing that you are stepping out & ready for the looks. The design detail of this wedge is incredibly fascinating. The mixture of the cheetah print, nude leather, wooden platform, & the blanket stitch play very well together! In conjunction with the texture, the mere fact that this shoe quickly causes me to ask myself which came first, the heel or the wedge, makes me want slip on my favorite high-waist shorts & take a few strolls around the block in these badboys. So which do you think came first, the heel or the wedge?


Diane Von Furstenberg wedges

Diane Von Furstenberg wedges

Diane Von Furstenberg wedges

                                                               Toodles







 Photo Credit 


♡ Follow this post on Bloglovin' & follow on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

                         






1 comment:

  1. These shoes are so cute! This dress would be perfect with them!

    http://www.redemptionstyle.com/collections/dresses-1/products/coral-on-the-cut-out-dress

    ReplyDelete