Rocker Chic


Rocker Chic DIY denim vest

 Can I just start by saying that I am absolutely LOVING my Mac lipstick.
I can't wait to get more! Being that I bought several colors, it allows me to mix and match in order to experiment with different shades. If you're new to the lipstick scene I would highly suggest this method. For this outfit I decided to go with a darker lip to complement my rocker chic look.




 No ifs ands or buts about it, I'm enjoying playing around with different looks, and this is a style that I will easily be wearing more often. There was something about this look that made me feel like an unbeatable rebel.



Rocker Chic outfit details H&M pants


  
What do you think abut this look?


                                                                Toodles


{Outfit Details: DIY denim vest, H&M tank, H&M pants, Steve Madden heels, Tiffany & Co necklaces, Mom's old belt, and Coach bag}




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

1 comment:

  1. Me encanta este look! love this look, muy roquero
    I follow you on bloglovin and GFC, follow me?
    xoxo
    Maia
    http://passionista034.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete