From Solids to Prints


Happy Monday sweets! Recently I've been doing a lot of self-discovery and style experimenting such as:
trying different looks, wearing lipstick and incorporating prints. For some, wearing lipstick is nothing new nor anything to really think about. For me, lipstick was something I wore once in a while when I was trying to be sassy and even then, I didn't wear it for very long. I was the girl that fit into the [chap stick is my lipstick] category, which no doubt is a category I'm still very fond of. But, after making a recent trip to the Mac store and purchasing a few new shades I definitely feel like I've been missing out on all the fun.


I haven't been one to wear very many prints, yet oddly enough I have a slew of printed articles in my closet. I typically wore my solids with my solids or prints with my solids, but prints with prints have been uncharted territories. I've seen so many beautiful, bold, and subtle ways to utilize prints (e.g Song of Style, The Blonde Salad & Style Pantry), even so I never attempted to try it myself. This outfit was my way of dipping my toe into the printed waters, and I'm certainly ready to dive in!






Is there anything new that you're incorporating into your style?


                                                                Toodles,




{Outfit Details: Ralph Lauren button down, H&M skirt, Jessica Simpson heeled sandals, Coach Willis bag bag, Primark belt, and Sinful Colors nail color "Shock and Awe"}  





 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 




No comments:

Post a Comment