Sitting in Neutral


So, let me tell you...

This past weekend was absolutely marvelous. I lived, I laughed, and like always loved!
 Based on the weather lately I didn't think that I was going to be able to go jacket-less anytime soon, let alone a tank. But then again, I do live in LA so I should have known there was a probability for a turn in weather events. 

The bf and I recently got these matching H&M men's tanks and just wearing mine this weekend really made me feel "some type of way", haha. I don't know what it was, either the fit, the awesome Brooklyn graphic, or the beautiful LA weather. Whichever it was, I wanted to shy away from the girly-er side of me and toughen up the look by keeping my color palette neutral.



Last week, I picked up these sunnies from my local buffalo exchange and truthfully I couldn't be more thrilled about them. I've never been one to pick up somethings from the glasses section of a thrift store, but when I saw these frames and another pair (you'll see them soon) I just figured some good ol' rubbing alcohol will get the sanitation job done! 
What do you think of these two tone sunnies?




Happy Hump Day!!



Outfit Details:

 H&M men's tank
Celebrity Pink denim (really old)
Bakers booties(old)
Thrifted sunnies
London boutique bag




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

No comments:

Post a Comment