Black, White, & Leather-Like


So, let me tell you...
About my best friend(s), hehe (I couldn't resist). But really, I do want to tell you about my prized staple colors - black and white. Whenever I'm in a rut and can't quite figure out what to wear I always reach for this winning combo. Being that leather pants are trending right now, my H&M leather-like skinnies have been getting a lot of wear lately. They're really comfortable and add a casual touch of sexiness to an unassuming look.




I have to give kudos to this thrifted bag that I came across a while ago. I don't wear it often, but when I do it always amazes me how much the texture can contribute to an outfit. Another plus to this useful find is that it comes with an awesome gold embellished handle which makes it look like a mini briefcase! It's the little things in life that excite me.   


Ralph Lauren, HM, Aldo, Vintage, LAMB, Target

Happy Friday!



Outfit Details:

 Ralph Lauren button  down
H&M leather-like skinnies
Aldo heels
Vintage John Weitz bag
L.A.M.B bangle
Target bee earrings




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 











No comments:

Post a Comment