Red Leopard

Marquise Brown fashion style blogger Red Leopard outfit post

So, let me tell you...

I've been on the hunt for a good pair of flats for forever and a day. When I say good pair, I mean one that is not only comfortable, but also flattering on my feet. Finally, after searching high and low, I slipped my feet into not only one, but two pairs of flats that I love! (The other pair was seen here)  Both pairs will certainly be getting a lot of wear throughout the fall season.

Red Leopard Outfit Details L.A.M.B bag 14th & Union flats



Red Leopard Outfit Details L.A.M.B bag


Red Leopard Outfit Details Target Oversized Leopard print scarf

Marquise Brown fashion style blogger Red Leopard outfit post

Happy Monday!







Outfit Details:

Vintage: Ernst Strauss
 blouse
[sweet on this blouse too]

H&M  skinnies   
[similar here & here]

14th & Union flats

[via The Rack]
[similar here

H&M sunnies
[similar here sweet on these too]

Target scarf
[similar here]

Mom's: Elephant belt


Grandmother's: Earrings

Nixon watch

[find it here]

L.A.M.B bag
[sweet on this bag too]







 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 


No comments:

Post a Comment