Striped Conviction



So, let me tell you...

I'm beyond obsessed with stripes. Nine times out of ten when I see a striped garment it peaks my immediate interest. If worn correctly, stripes are ever so stylish and very easy to dress up or dress down. In the past few weeks, I've added a few new striped items to my closet including this casual blazer from T.J.Maxx. After paying my local T.J.Maxx a visit, I realized that my previous thoughts about the store were based on loose assumptions.
 Have you gone?? They have some cute stuff in there!
 I completely underestimated the possibilities of the designers and the savings. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. 




14& Union leopard print flats





They might have just added a new Maxxinista to their growing list. I walked out of T.J.Maxx a happy woman, with my first striped blazer and a couple of sweaters to boot! If you've never been, or haven't been in a while, I would highly suggest listening to their slogan...

 
T.J.Maxx You Should Go!


Outfit Details:

 Monteau blazer
[via T.J.Maxx]

Primark top

Reiss pants   
[similar here & here]

14th & Union flats
[via The Rack]

H&M sunnies

Dooney & Bourke bag
[sweet on this bag too]







 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

1 comment: