Faded Stripes


So, let me tell you...

I'm all for layering, but layering with tanks!? I just never thought this look would work for me, until I tried it. I've worn this striped button down too many times to go unnoticed and truthfully it was getting a bit old to me. So, to shake things up I tried the layered tank look, and I must say I was quite surprised. The oversized black tank gave my tired striped top a completely new feel. I'm sure by now you know how much I enjoy getting the most bang for my buck. Well BANG BANG, I got it! haha This is another look I will most definitely be incorporating into my mix.







What do you think about layering tanks, would you try it?


Outfit Details:

 H&M tank
[Also like this one]

 Random tank 
[Check this one out]

Banana Republic shorts
Aged
[Check this one out]

Bakers heels
[Similar here]

Ray-Ban sunnies

Tiffanys pendant 

Coach bag




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 










1 comment: