School Girl Essence


So, let me tell you...
When I saw this plaid skort I knew I had to have it. The last time I wore/owned a skort was back in grade school. It automatically took me back to my navy blue uniform wearing days. I didn't love the idea then, but I'm loving it now. Thus far, this is prob one of my new favs in my closet! 




I was originally going to pair this plaid number with one of my red printed tops but last minute I decided to go with this black top instead. And obviously I couldn't pass on my bandanna headband for a little edge.








Outfit Details:

 Soprano top
[Also like this one]

 Vicki Marsha Uniforms skort
Thrifted
[Check this one out]

Aldo heels
[Sweet on these and these]

H&M sunnies

Brighton belt 
[Also like this one]

Coach bag




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 


No comments:

Post a Comment