A Touch of Leather + Mixed Prints


So, let me tell you...

I'm very particular when in comes to textures. Specifically leather, or imitation leather for that matter. These pants that I picked up from H&M a few weeks ago hit the nail right on the head. Not only were they on sale, which caught my eye to begin with, the imitation leather is ridiculously soft. Like the kind of soft you want everyone and their mom to know about. The kind of soft that you want everyone to feel... BUT that could get awkward very quickly :| Anywhooo... definitely another great find. 






I've been really into the sporty look lately so I've been adding bits and pieces to my wardrobe to contribute to my new fascination. My most recent addition was this men's t-shirt. You might have noticed by now, that I'm a frequent patron of the men's section when shopping. They always seem to have just what I never knew I needed, until I saw it. haha





Thank you for reading!



Outfit Details:

 Forever 21 coat

 H&M t-shirt
//Men's

H&M pants

Primark heels

Urban Outfitters beanie

Tiffany & Co necklace

L.A.M.B bag


 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 



6 comments:

  1. Super cool outfit and very nice pics :)
    Just Awesome
    <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/arquivo-morto.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! same here, textures are important for me, especially faux or real leather. you pulled it off really well! hope you can take a look at my blog and follow if you'd like x

    www.joyyiu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing :) I love your blog, new follower here ;)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look, that bag is so lovely <3

    http://deadlyinlove.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking chic in this casual ensemble! nice leather look leggings and love your biker vest! :)

    Check out my outfit post featuring BOND Hardware and share your thoughts! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great outfit! I love this look on you. #Perfection
    http://sheerembellished.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete