Lucky Magazine's Lucky Fabb


So, let me tell you...

If you follow me on Instagram you'd know that I had the chance to attend my first Lucky Magazine, Lucky Fabb Fashion & Beauty Blog Conference a few weeks ago! Lucky Fabb may be over for some, but I'm still reminiscing. It was an amazing event filled with valuable information and a great opportunity to meet bloggers representing varying fields in the industry.

Day 1 



Eva Chen, Lucky Magazine's Editor-in-chief


Nasty Gal's Sophia Amoruso dishing the details about the beginnings of Nasty Gal in addition to her upcoming book #Girlboss 

   

Nicole Richie discussing the inspiration for her House of Harlow 1960 collection along with her nifty purple hair.


Coco Rocha chatting about her old school jeans from way back when, as well as her success with models' rights and the underage model law 


Brand Experience: Uptown Chic/ featuring Caravelle New York



 Outfit Details// Vintage: Jones New York blazer (also like this blazer), H&M crop top (also love this style), Vintage: unknown high waist pants, Betsey Johnson heels, Unknown sunnies, Thrifted leather belt (check this belt out), Caravelle New York watch, Esprit bag (also love this crossbody bag) 

Day 2



Day 2 consisted of a delicious brunch, where I had the opportunity to meet and socialize with more bloggers including Doori Park from The Gold Palette (check her out in the green). 



Outfit Details// Vintage: Western Costume Co.(also love this blazer), Bellatrix top (similar faux wrap top), H&M pants, Chinese Laundry heels, Unknown sunnies, H&M bag (also love this crossbody bag), Jewelry:  Grandmother's necklace, Tiffany & Co. necklace, L.A.M.B bangle, Nixon watch



To wrap up the fantastic experience we were sent home with these amazing gift bags filled or should I say stuffed with FABBulous goodies from incredible brands that I've always wanted to try. From skincare, to hair care, to beauty, and much more!


Thank you Lucky Magazine for an incredible experience that created bountiful memories. Until next time...



 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 




6 comments:

  1. what a great event !!

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered this dress for my sister wedding and I was too scared that it will not come but they surprised me by sending the dress two weeks earlier thanks a lot the designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO delayed, I know, but loved meeting you at LuckyFabb!!

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete