Sporty Spice

how to style Nike sneakers for a sporty casual outfit

So, let me tell you...
About that time I traded my heels for a pair of Nike sneaks. I've been wanting a pair of legit athletic sneakers to wear at leisure for the longest. I love my heels just as much as the next gal (possibly 100x more) but after slipping my feet into these Nike Capri's I swear it felt like the foot heavens were rejoicing for me. haha

Style an oversized off the shoulder top with a mini skirt

To counter my oh-so-sporty sneaks I decided to style them with one of my mini skirts that really doesn't get to see the light of day half as much as it probably should. It's one of those skirts that is super comfy and thankfully doesn't ride up while you're walking therein preventing the annoying "walk and tug" skirt ordeal. And to top off my very casual sporty girly ensemble I went with one of my favorite oversized tops that screams comfort because of its extremely soft lightweight fabric. 

Wearing  black Primark mini skirt an oversized Daydreamer off the shoulder top with Nike sneakers

how to accessorize a casual look

how to wear Nike sneakersr

how to style ZeroUV sunglasses with a sporty casual outfit


Marquise Brown Sporty Spice Nike style

After spending only two consecutive days in my new Nikes, I'm ready for another pair! Strange concept, even for me... are you ready? I might just have to change the blog's name to Honey In My Sneaks, haha just kidding, or am I?? ;) Thank you for stopping by!

Outfit Details:

Daydreamer top 
Similar oversized top here)
//via Urban Outfitters

Primark skirt 
(Similar style here)

Nike Capri sneakers 
(Different color option here)

ZeroUV sunnies 
// C/o 

Coach bag 
(Also love this Coach style too)

Tiffany & Co bracelet 
(Also like this style)

Nixon watch 
(Also like this Nixon style too) 




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 


1 comment:

  1. you are beautiful, beautiful look, amazing body-paul

    ReplyDelete