Sam Edelman Gold

Sam Edelman metallic gold oxfords

So, let me tell you...
I recently scored these cool Sam Edelman metallic oxfords on sale at my local TJ Maxx. I saw these shiny babies a few months ago (in silver) and was immediately intrigued, but wasn't fully convinced. I completely forgot about them until this past week when I saw the gold version.
"Say what... on SALE!?", I thought, I searched for my size, slipped those bad boys on my feet, and like a kid in a candy store I was in love. My first pair of oxfords, and in gold! Shoes like these aren't my norm, which makes me even more excited about styling them. Looking forward to showing you!






 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 







1 comment:

  1. Oooh.. Very excited for you!!! Love anything in gold. Great shoes and they'll look good with anything.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete