Spring White


how to wear all white with metallic accents

So, let me tell you...

Would you believe me if I told you that this is my first pair of white denim pants?? Well, it is! White denim bottoms have been on my buying radar for a long time, and now that I have them, I can't believe it took me soooo long to get a pair.

In a few days I'll be jetting off to the relaxing Miami beaches with my love for a little vacation and I was determined to have a pair of white skinnies to bring with me. But first, I had to take them out for an LA spin.

how to wear all white in the spring

how to style HM aviator sunglasses

how to mix silver gold and rose gold accessories

how to wear all white in the spring

how to wear your boyfriends basic t shirt
Nothing says spring more than a white ensemble coupled with a few soft tones. To complete the look, I incorporated some of my favorite metallic pieces to add a bit of sparkle!

how to style an all white outfit

how to wear all white using Aldo HM Jolt Michael Kors Nixon Ralph Lauren and Tiffany Co

Check back to see how I style them while in Miami! =) Thank you for reading.

Outfit Details:

H&M t-shirt
// Men's
Find it here 

Ralph Lauren button down
Find it here

Jolt denim
Check these out

Aldo heels
Sweet on these

H&M sunnies
Find it here

Tiffany & Co necklace
Similar here

Nixon watch
Find it here

Michael Kors bag
Sweet on this too



 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

4 comments:

  1. All White?! OH YEAH, that's freshh~ :)

    xx Doori Park
    www.thegoldpalette.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos!

    Hope you have some time to visit my new blog!
    Good luck!
    xx
    http://skylarksymphony.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been searching for a pair of white pants and have yet to get a pair. I guess when getting white pants we tend to be very particular on how we want them to fit. Your classic skinny fit looks great though. And lovely look!

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes and jewelry :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete