May Mules

Miu Miu Open Toe Mule

Miu Miu Open- Toe Mule



My oh my April really flew by, didn't it? Well, I'm kicking May off with another shoe style that I'm liking at the moment. In addition to my new fascination for sneakers I've also added the trending mules to the list. I was reluctant to like this style when it first made its way back into the fashion scene, but I've grown to really appreciate the versatility of the look. They can be worn with your favorite denim cutoffs to your favorite suit. But before you go slipping these babies on just make sure you've treated yourself to good pedicure or even a good ol' fashion heel scrub. You wouldn't want to be caught with your bad side out. ;)

Pour La Victoire Eve Mule

Pour La Victoire Eva Mules


Tibi Bee Mules

Rebecca Minkoff Skyler Mules

Alexandre Birman Latoya Mule

Alexandre Birman Latoya Mule


Topshop Walnut Mule


Victoria Secret Peep Toe Mule
Which mule do you like the most, and what would you wear them with?

2 comments:

  1. Ok, when did Victoria's Secret start selling super cute shoes? Those are perfect. Thanks for making me want more things lol

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right... that's what I thought! Haha you're welx

      Delete