Smart Casual

Ray Ban sunglasses Vintage Pleated Valerie Stevens blouse Tiffany Co necklace

So, let me tell you...

About this vintage Valerie Stevens blouse. I'm really keen on pleats, if done well, they're a design detail that can make any humdrum garment or outfit look a little more put together. I wanted to dress down the clean lines of this blouse with these men's 501 jeans which end up being a high waist fit for me. 

Fashion Blogger Marquise Brown Smart Casual Style

Levis 501 jeans Nixon Watch Coach Purse

Typically I would throw on a belt to complete this look but I've been seeing a lot of belt-less belt loops lately and wanted to give it a try. Going belt-less made this smart casual look a little more relaxed. What do think?








Thank you for reading! I hope you're having a good one.


Outfit Details:

Vintage: Valerie Stevens blouse
{Also like this blouse, and this sleeveless blouse too}

Levis 501 jeans
// Menswear
{Also like these jeans too}

Primark heels

Ray-Ban sunglasses
{Also like this style}

Tiffany & Co necklace
{Also like this pendant too}

Coach bag
{Love this style too}

Nixon watch
{Also love this color too}



 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

No comments:

Post a Comment