Reckless Weekend Style


So, let me tell you...


About this weekend. I love having the opportunity to play around with different styles and this past Saturday I did just that. This is the outfit I wore for an impromptu adventure with my BF and his brother. This look is certainly different from my usual style. My mood for the day: relaxed, extremely casual and down for whatever. Can you tell? 










how-to-style-a-baseball-hat-with-We-The-Free-7-for-all-mankind-Nike-Young-Reckless-Target-love-HM-Caravelle-NY

Happy Monday! Thank you for reading.


Outfit Details:

We the Free top
{Different color tee here}

7 For All Mankind Roll Up shorts
//DIY
{Similar 7 shorts here}

 Nike sneakers 

 Young & Reckless snapback 

Target love earrings
{Different love earring here}

Grandmother's: gold necklace

H&M crossbody bag
{Also like this bag too}

Thirfted: gold bangle

 Caravelle NY watch 
// C/o



 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

No comments:

Post a Comment