Two for One



So, let me tell you...

I wore this outfit this past weekend for a lunch date with the BF.  I ended up meeting my mom for dinner later that evening and decided to tie up the hem of my button down for a more "mom appropriate" look. :) 



I switched out one of my hoop earrings for this cool stud to add a little extra character to my accessories. 











Now I'm off to finish getting ready for a new project (can't wait to share the details with you) then, NYC here I come! 
Oh yeah, don't forget to follow me on Instagram
I hope all is well! 

Outfit Details:

Pierre Cardin button down
//Menswear
{Similar here}

H&M crop top 
{Similar here} also like this

Levi's denim 
{Similar here} also like these

Betsey Johnson heels
//old
{Check out these wedges} also love these

Unknown sunglasses
{Also like these}

Thrifted leather belt
{Similar here} also like this

Coach bag
{Find it here} also love this style

Caravelle NY watch
{Find it here} also like this color


 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

1 comment:

  1. Great look, the stripey shirt is cool. That first black and white pic is awesome
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete