A Few of My Favorite Things // Nordstrom Sale


So, let me tell you...
About a few of my favorite things: love, laughter, the holidays and the wonderful holiday sales like Nordstrom's clearance sale, just to name a few. I learned way back when, my college years to be exact, the benefits of shopping the holiday sales. For me it's always the perfect excuse to shop, I mean, I might not be buying things for myself (although I do lose a little focus on the task at hand sometimes)  but there's a joy that I get in purchasing a little somethin' somethin' for someone else, especially when it's on sale!

But, if you haven't started your holiday shopping yet and just in the mood to splurge on yourself, checkout some of my favorites from the sale.









See what else is on sale here

No comments:

Post a Comment