My First Pair of Pumps


So, let me tell you ...

I'm sure you already gathered by the title, I got my first pair of pointed-toe pumps! Now, one might say, I've already seen you pointed-toe pumps Marquise... what are you talking about - "my first pair of pumps"? What I mean is my first pair of classic pumps, like the style that my mom used to wear, the style that I used to think was only for older women when I was younger. The style that I now find to be so sophisticated and sexy all in one shot. 
On that note, my intention was to get a basic pair of black pumps for the season, but as I was walking around the Macy's shoe section taking note of all of my options, these spotted sexy things were practically screaming my name.
I guess now, I still need to get my hands on that black pair of pumps, that is unless another bold pair catch my eye first. :)




Wearing H&M crossbody bag Nixon rose-gold watch with assorted rings

Wearing H&M waxed finished jeans Guess metal cap-toe pointed-toe pumps

Wearing Guess pointed-toe Beilany pumps

Honey In My Heels Personal style blogger Maraquise C Brown

Wearing H&M sunglasses Tiffany & Co oval pendant necklace with a Nixon rose-gold watch


Outfit Details:

Urban Outfitters t-shirt
{Similar here} 

H&M jeans
{Similar here}

Guess shoes
{Find them on SALE here}

H&M sunglasses
{Similar here}


Tiffany & Co necklace
{Similar here}


Nixon watch

Mom's: metal belt


H&M bag


 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

1 comment:

  1. I have been telling everyone recently that I need a pair of pointed toed pumps and these are so gorgeous. Good first pair, totally!

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete