---->>> Current Mood // Mesh

Spring 2015 Lanvin RTW

Spring 2015 Lanvin RTW Spring 2015 Lanvin RTW

Spring 2015 Alexander Wang RTW

Spring 2015 Jason Wu RTWSpring 2015 Jason Wu RTW


Mesh

An interwoven or intertwined structure. Currently the center of my attention right now, getting my life to mesh. This new season has brought on more change in my life than just the weather. However, it's put a tweak in my regular posting schedule, which you might have noticed has changed over the past few weeks. Nevertheless, please bear with me while I fine tune a few things and interweave a new structure. 
Until then, these are a few mesh details from Lanvin, Alexander Wang and Jason Wu's Spring 2015 RTW collection that are inspiring me.

Happy Wednesday! 


Image source: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment