---->>> White Midriff and Vintage High Waist Trousers



So, let me tell you...

I found these high waist pants while rummaging through a thrift shop a few months ago. They actually have a plaid print that you can't really see in the pictures because these were taken with my iPhone instead of the usual DSLR. But, I still wanted to post this because I liked the plaid and cow print combination and since it's hot out here, showin' a lil midriff never hurt anybody. ;)
Be sure to check my Instagram for a closer look! 

I hope you had a great weekend!





Outfit Details:

H&M midriff top (Alternative here )

Vintage high waist pants (Alternative here )

Guess heels (Alternative here )

 ZeroUV sunglasses

 Gregory Sylvia bag 



Get The Look




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

2 comments:

  1. Honey in those heeels!! You are looking good girl
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this look!

    ReplyDelete