>>> Every Little Thing



So, let me tell you...

It's been too long that I haven't seen your face - sorry I've been a little distant. I'm going through some personal matters that make me feel like there's a mental deadbolt on my creativity. But I'm reminded during moments like this, when the sun is shining bright and I take note of its warmth on my skin, and there's something in my gut that makes me remember, every little thing is gonna be alright. :)

business casual outfit details - Ann Taylor blazer vintage belt Joe's Jeans  Enzo Angiolini pumps Caravelle NY watch Zero UV sunglasses

business casual outfit details - Ann Taylor blazer vintage belt Joe's Jeans  Enzo Angiolini pumps

business casual outfit details - Ann Taylor blazer vintage belt Joe's Jeans  Enzo Angiolini pumps Coach purse

What do you do to get out of a mental rut? 


Outfit Details:

Vintage Ann Taylor blazer (similar here and here)

Vintage polka dot belt ( similar here and here)

Joe's Jeans flared jeans (similar here and here)

 Enzo Angiolini pointy toe pumps  

 Coach pleated bag (different style here)

 Caravelle NY watch 

Tiffany & Co choker




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 


No comments:

Post a Comment