>>> Primary Color Block


So, let me tell you...

I wore this outfit a week ago, when it was considerably warmer than it is today. Worn on a day when all I was focused on were the two C's - casual and comfortable. If I wasn't focused on those two, I would have belted or tucked in the top to show more of a waistline. But, that would have been a little too constricting for my laid-back frame of mind. 
All I was missing was my strawberry bubble gum or a blueberry lollipop to go with the color block. 



Wearing:  generic basesball hat H&M short sleeve knit top American Apparel tennis skirt H&M knee socks Topshop booties Vintage clutch


Outfit details: generic baseball cap H&M knit top American Apparel tennis skirt Vintage bag


fashion style blogger Marquise C Brown Honey In My Heels - Primary Color Block

Outfit details: generic baseball hat H&M short sleeve knit top Jami earrings


Outfit Details:

  H&M knit top 

American Apparel tennis skirt

Generic baseball hat

H&M knee high socks

 Topshop booties 

 Caravelle NY watch 

Vintage clutch





Get The Look






 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

No comments:

Post a Comment