---->>>> Comfortable Fit

What I Wore // H&M men's sunglasses, Alexander Wang x H&M sports bra, Oldnavy overalls

So, let me tell you...

Overalls and flip flops only happens when spring feels like a breezy summer day and all I can do is think about spontaneous trips to the pool, cold fruity drinks and that golden brown tan. My legs are so pale, haha. That being said, I probably should have opted for shorts but these oversized overalls were calling my name. It was a beautiful day out and having been cooped up inside the whole week, I was in desperate need of a comfortable outfit and those good ol' warm sunny rays.


Outfit accessories // Caravelle NY watch, H&M men's blue mirrored sunglasses, Tiffany & Co stud earrings

Spring summer denim overall trend

Outfit Details // H&M mens sunglasses, Alexander Wang x H&M sports bra, Oldnavy overalls

Actress & fashion style blogger Marquise C Brown

Marshalls leather fringe bag


Outfit Details:

Alexander Wang x H&M sports bra

Oldnavy overalls (old)

Unknown sandals

 H&M men's mirrored sunglasses

 Fringe bag via Marshalls




Get The Look





 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 


No comments:

Post a Comment