New In: Gregory Sylvia


So, let me tell you...

I recently received this beautiful Gregory Sylvia leather bag named the Davenport. I'm really big on texture and this bag feels amazing. I wish we had touch-a-vision so you could feel it for yourself. The leather has a faint etched texture to it, which makes it ideal for accessorizing your basic jeans and a T look to your best suit. 
Also, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this or not, but I am a self-proclaimed bag lady. I can get quite excessive sometimes. A girls gotta have her stuff ya know! With that, when I saw the size of this bag I knew it was going to be perfect for me. It's big enough for me to carry all of my necessities. E.g. my planner, a book, makeup bag, and anything else I claim to need for the day. 
:) I'm looking forward to breaking this bad boy in!









Thank you for reading! 

Outfit Details:

Ralph Lauren button down
{Find it here} also like this and this

Piper Project leather joggers
{Similar joggers here} also like these

 H&M slip ons
{Find them here} also like these

 ZeroUV sunglasses
{Check these out} also like these

 Gregory Sylvia bag
c/o Gregory Sylvia
{Find it On Sale here} also like this and this

Caravelle NY watch
{Find it On Sale here} also like this and this

Thrifted: Studded bangle
{Check this out} also like this

 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

No comments:

Post a Comment