Platform Sneakers


So, let me tell you...

I recently figured that I'd try something new, like these platform sneakers from H&M. Every now and again I find myself trying on things that I wouldn't instinctively be interested in. You know, just for sh*ts and giggles and to satisfy that random curiosity. I tend to think, "you never know, it just might work".
Most of the time it ends up not working but these sneakers were one of the few exceptions. Beyond this look I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to incorporate them into my style mix yet. But, I can say that after spending the day frolicking through the city on pointed toes I'm going to have fun with my new kicks.








Is there a style that you've recently tried that's out of your norm?


Outfit Details:

Primark lace top
{Similar style here} also like this and this

7 For All Mankind denim shorts 
{Similar shorts here} also like these

Reiss striped shirt
//Old 
{Similar stripes here} also like these

 H&M platform sneakers
{Find them On Sale here} 

 Unknown sunglasses
{Check these out} also like these

Caravelle NY watch
{Find it On Sale here} also like this

Michael Kors bag
{Find it here} also like this

 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

No comments:

Post a Comment