---->>>> Open Shoulder & Midriff Details


What I'm Wearing // Janette Fashion top, Topshop skirt, Zigi Soho sandals, H&M mens sunglasses, Ms Littles Bag

So, let me tell you...

I totally stepped out of my color comfort zone with this one. I think this is one of the most colorful outfits that I've worn, either ever, or in quite some time. I wanted to play around with the color options in the skirt, instead of grabbing the closest black, white or cream top. And as far as the major midriff is concerned, I typically don't like to have my whole belly button exposed (unless I'm on a beach or at the pool then its no-holds-barred) but for this outfit, my skirt wasn't staying up, so, I just went with it. I'll just chalk it up to my mood to try new things. ;p
I hope your week is off to a colorful start!

Marquise C Brown fashion natural hair fashion blogger ootd

Open Shoulder & Midriff Outfit Details // Janette Fashion top, Topshop skirt, Zigi Soho sandals, H&M mens sunglasses, Ms Littles Bag

Open Shoulder & Midriff Outfit Details // Janette Fashion top, Topshop skirt, Zigi Soho sandals, H&M mens sunglasses, Ms Littles Bag

Outfit Details:

Janette Fashion top (alternative here & also like this

Topshop skirt 

Zigi Soho sandals (alternative here & here)

H&M men's sunglasses

 Ms. Little's Bag clutch 




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 



No comments:

Post a Comment