---->>>> Strawberry Red Dress

Outfit Details: Cotton On baseball cap Express dress Steve Madden heels Nine West crossbody bag

After writing the title I automatically thought about JT's song, Strawberry Bubblegum.

 "My little strawberry stawberry strawberry bubblegum..." But, I digress. 

I wore this dress a few weeks ago for a casual outing. I added the hat beacuse, well let's be honest, I'll put on a hat with pretty much so anything, they're one of my favorite accessories. But in this case, I think the baseball cap helped tone down the dressiness of the dress paired with the heels, and gave it more of a laid back daytime feel. And the vintage crossbody bag was just the icing on the cake. 

Black baseball cap, sleeveless knit dress, black chunky heel sandals, vintage crossbody bag, Marquise C Brown

red fitted knee length dress, Marquise C Brown

Outfit Details:

Cotton On baseball cap 

Express dress 

Steve Madden heels

Topshop necklace

Vintage Nine West crossbody bag



Get The Look




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 


No comments:

Post a Comment