---->>>> Business Casual

Outfit Details // H by Bordeaux tank top, Reiss faux wrap skirt, Enzo Angiolini pumps, vintage bag, Ray Ban sunglasses

So, I have to say...

 Sorry it's been a little slow on HIMH lately, I have not been nearly as active on the blog as I have been on Instagram, so be sure to follow me on the gram too to get more updates. :) I'm working on some new things and a new look to get the blog rollin again!
Also, a brief disclaimer, I definitely steamed my skirt before I left home.
Now, onto this business casual number,
If I worked in a typical office setting, my everyday uniform would probably look something like this, casual on the top and business on the bottom. I would finish it with a blazer or a cardigan, or even a trendy leather jacket, depending on the office dress code. An easy look that transitions from a day in the office to happy hour drinks with your girls or gent. ;)  

leather wrap watch vintage leather bag and strappy pointed toe pumps

white tank top with faux wrap mini skirt styled with strappy pointed toe pumps

personal style blog - fashion blogger Marquise C Brown ootd

Outfit Details:

H by Bordeaux tank top 

Reiss skirt 

Enzo Angiolini heels

Ray Ban sunglasses

Vintage bag

La Mer Collections watch

Get The Look




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 


No comments:

Post a Comment