---->>>> The Classic Denim on Denim / PSA


So, let me tell you...

I wore this outfit to go to lunch with my mom this past week. I couldn't figure out what I wanted to wear, so I went with the classic denim on denim and let my accessories do the talking!

On a more personal note / PSA. 
This past weekend, I experienced the effects of someone drinking and driving. Fornutealy I wasn't in my car, but if I was, I would have been seriously injured because my car was severely damaged. So please, for the sake of yourself but more importantly the safety of others, don't drink and drive. As my grandmother used to say "don't let your pleasure become my problem." Have fun, stay safe and get a ride. We have so many options now, Uber, Lyft, or even the classic Yellow Cab (whatever tickles your fancy). 
Sorry to end on a bit of a downer but it's such an important topic that people have to deal with on a consistent basis.    

I love to have fun just as much as the next, but let's be safe in the process!

classic denim on denim vest and jeans with bold accessories

fashion blogger Marquise C Brown denim ootd

vintage crocodile embossed leather envelope clutch paired with cow print pointed high heels

diy denim vest and mid rise cigarette with bold accessories

Marquise C Brown fashion style blogger

Outfit Details:

Vintage denim vest (diy) 

AG Jeans 

Guess heels

ZeroUV sunglasses

Vintage envelope clutch

Get The Look




 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

No comments:

Post a Comment