Fendi Fendi Fendi

Fendi heels
 Love, love, love, these sweet Fendi suckers!
The shape instantly reminds me of the shell of an armadillo, except a clearly more fashionable and colorful armadillo, lol. With that said, I am a major texture fanatic so this shoe definitely speaks to my senses and screams 'touch every inch of my textured Fendi-ness!' Even though the weather is warming up in LA, I would pair these shoes with this knitted cropped jumper from Topshop that will certainly come in handy during the cooler days or late nights. With that said, because I can't let the texture fun stop there, I would also layer a few gold necklaces, pile on some arm candy and stackable rings to boot. I'm curious, what would you lovelies pair with this shoe?

Fendi heels

Fendi heels

Fendi heels








♡ Follow this post on Bloglovin'  & follow on Instagram /honeyinmyheels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment