The Ear Cuff



Attention all accessory deprived ears, it's your time to be in the limelight once again.
Have you heard the word!? The ear cuff has made its comeback and with full force. These little accessory's have gone from the runways to the red carpets, to the streets. I remember being in a Claire's as a budding youth trying to convince my mom that I just had to have an ear cuff, because so many things at a young age are a "must have". But after a little deliberation and "mommy rules", I got my first ear cuff! So this time around, being that I have no one to convince but myself, it's time for me to hit the stores and find my ear adornment.

                                                          Toodles






Follow this post on Bloglovin'  & follow on Instagram /honeyinmyheels.







No comments:

Post a Comment