Sassy Green


Have you ever gotten dressed and automatically felt your energy just shift into high gear?
That's exactly how I felt yesterday. I don't know if it was the shoulder pads in the blazer, the forest green, the snakeskin, or all three; either way, I felt sassy and completely unabashed. Lately, I've been a bit mentally overwhelmed with all of the decisions that come along with starting my own fashion brand Sique, so this outfit certainly helped me give myself a boost of necessary confidence. I always find that when I'm feeling a bit blah and I get sweetened up in a cute outfit, that typically knocks the blah right out of me. Do any of you lovelies have an outfit or a garment that does the same for you?









 {Outfit Details: Vintage blazer, Reiss tank, Forever 21 denim(old), Primark heels, Thrifted snakeskin bag, Mom's beaded necklace, & Random bangles}



♡ Follow this post on Bloglovin'  & follow on Instagram /honeyinmyheels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment