30 Day Challenge


  OMG I am so stoked. For those of you that follow me on Instagram you know that I committed to the very challenging 30-day squat challenge.
I went from not working out at all to doing about 10 squats a day (when I remembered) to committing to a 30-day plan. Aahh... I would have never imagined. After completing the first day, and looking ahead to what the challenge had in store for my legs, I was quite nervous about what I just publicly committed to.

Oh, but once I realized that it was all about focusing on one day at a time, getting through the rest of the challenge was all mental. So, I put on my game face, some good tunes and got to squatin'. As of this past Friday, 30 days later, I successfully completed the challenge. I'm so glad I did it! Not only do I feel good about myself because I made it to the end without quitting, I also feel good because I have certainly noticed a difference in my legs and tush as well. ;)

If your thinking about getting bikini ready for those sandy beaches and you don't know where to start, I would definitely suggest starting with this 30-day plan... if you're up for the challenge. After completing the squat challenge, my abs are ready to get some action too. Does anyone know of a good ab challenge? If so, please leave it in the comment box or tag me on Instagram.



                                                        Toodles


Wearing Steve Madden snake print wedges


Wearing Reiss oversized tank with Reiss high waisted denim shorts




{Outfit Details: Reiss top, Reiss 1971 high-waist shorts, leather fringe bag from a boutique in London, Steve Madden wedges, Forever 21 love bracelet}




Follow this post on Bloglovin'  & follow on Instagram /honeyinmyheels.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I started your 30 day squat challenge; had some distractions but as of this morning, I am ready to re-focus and commit myself to the challenge! Thanks for the motivation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm happy that I can be a motivation to you. Thank you for reading!

      ♥Marquise

      Delete