Heels and Headbands


Last Thursday I finally got my hands on a pair of taupe heeled sandals.
I've wanted a pair for what seems like forever. Just to let you in on a little fact about me, my toes are a tad long. So, finding a pair of open toed shoes that not only I like, but ones that my toes can agree not to climb out of can be a bit of a mission. But lo and behold there they were, sitting on the Aldo shelf just waiting for me to try on. It was a match made in heaven. Simple, chic, and in the budget! What more could a girl ask for!?




Of course I had to take them out for a stroll as soon as I could and Sunday was the day. Being that it’s been pretty hot lately I decided to pair my new finds with a simple linen button down, light wash jeans and a few of my favorite accessories.  


An accessory that I've been basically living in this summer has been headbands. I used to be really into them a few years ago, but now I've taken it to a “whole nova level” (in my Mad TV  Eugene Struthers voice). I seriously cannot leave the house without one. I’m obsessed!


Is there an accessory that you can't leave the house without?


                                                                Toodles,



 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

No comments:

Post a Comment